Wonderfully Made (formally Created by God) is a human sexuality workshop designed specifically for 5th & 6th grade students by the United Methodist Church. This seminar offers both you and your student the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate the fact that all of us have been wonderfully created by God and are called to responsible living as sexual beings.
This fall we are partnering with several other local churches to participate in a Wonderfully Made Workshop. The event will be held at Belmont UMC.
- Sunday, October 20 //Room 202 // 2:00 p.m. // Parent Info Session
- Friday, November 1 // Parker Hall // 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. // Student Session
- Saturday, November 2 // Community Center // 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. // Student Session
- Saturday, November 2 // 3:15 to 4:45 p.m. // Parent and Student Session
- The cost is $40. Scholarships available by request.
- Registration deadline is October 18, 2019.
- A parent or adult sponsor must attend all Parent Sessions, in order for your student to participate, even if you have a student who has previously participated in this seminar.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the topic and the need to build trust and comfort among the participants, all students must attend the student sessions in their entirety.
If you have questions regarding this seminar, please contact Maggie Jarrell, Pastor of Children and Families (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 10/19/2019.